Saturday 26 November 2016

L & B CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: FOR HER

I can't believe it's that time of the year again...


Leopard and Brut Gift Guide 2016: Gifts for Her
L & B CHRISTMAS: Gifts for Her


Adidas Original NMD XR1- (JD SPORTS)- I have always been a Nike girl, but the last few season's, Adidas have upped their game. These are dope!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle- (Debenhams)- Will always be my favourite and there is 15% off still!

Givenchy Antigona mini pink tote (Harvey Nichols)- Sooo cute and Barbie-esque. I would pop a fluffy pom pom key chain on the end and voila.

Victoria Secret Varsity crew jumper (Victoria's Secret) and these yoga tights I swear by- January sofa sloth's outfit sorted.

Shonda Rhimes 'Year of Yes' (Amazon)- This women is amazing and I have been dying to read this book.

Miasma essential oils (Holland and Barretts)- They are currently half price and I swear by them. I put oils in my diffuser at night time and totally chill out.

MAC Eye shadow Amber times Nine (Brown Thomas)- must have neutrals.

Helen Moore leopard faux fur scarf (My Shining Armour)- obligatory leopard.

Lace Triangle bra (Topshop)- every day I am loving more wireless bras. It's like letting them breathe.

Gucci Blooms pouch (Gucci)- to fit your phone and your debit card and off you go to brunch...

Olympus E-PL8 (Camera.ie)- the Pen's have a good reputation of taking decent still shots while also filming.

This Works Sleep Plus spray (Look Fantastic)- I've used this product before and it's amazing! Highly recommended.

Terrys Orange (Tesco)- Because it's Christmas right?!



2 comments: