Thursday 21 January 2016

January Wishlist...



The bank balance may be in the red...but I see nothing wrong with a bit of virtual shopping to get you focused and working hard for what you want! Here is my January wishlist.

Happy Shopping!


January Wishlist


ASOS Leather look Culottes (ASOS)- I love culottes, I love this colour and I love the price!

Spectrum 4 piece contour set (Beauty Bay)- Because I have tired out my current brushes + I also love the colour of these ones...thats a reason right?!

MAGNIFICENT Sock boots (Topshop)- I have these in black and all though quite pricey for a high street shoe (€120), they are sooo comfy. So of course I have to have these...

Saint Laurent card holder (Brown Thomas)- because its pretty...and I could justify it!

Lace crop top (Topshop)- how pretty is this number? Ok I wouldn't wear it by itself, but just a peak of it under a shirt is super sexy!

Bamboo print bikini (Topshop)- because that's summer motivation right there!

Handmade wool hat (Zara)- a forever growing collection of mine, perfect for in between hair wash days and I think they jazz up any jeans/tee outfit.

ABH Brow definer (Beauty Bay)- I've heard really good things about this product. Have you?

Maison Martin Margiela- Replica Lazy Sunday Morning fragrance (Brown Thomas)- smells simply divine...

Round sunglasses by Prada (Brown Thomas)- because the winter sun is just far too strong for my 
eyes...cough cough!

Black cigarette pants (River Island)- I'm off to Barcelona in February and these paired with a polo-neck and loafers is tres European right?!

Weekend J'taime tee by Sundry (ASOS)- for brunch yah?!

Leather whipstitch heel boots (River Island)- Gahhhh! Died and gone to boot heaven!

Suede leather coat (River Island)- timeless investment piece!

Pink tones animal a-line skirt (Topshop)- always partial to leopard...Pair with a sports vintage tee and ankle boots...tres chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment