Saturday 2 January 2016

Bettering me...

I received two e-mails on what did I actually put on my vision board, I don't think it was purely to be nosey, but more so for ideas on what they could do for their own...

Again, writing it down and having it on display makes it so much more real then just in your head. Some readers might think I'm being too open or that it shouldn't be public knowledge...each to their own.

I actually split my board into four sections; Mind, Body, Work and Wants- The mind and body being really important factors to me (but I also think the most difficult...!). SOME of my focuses this year will be;

1. Letting go- I find it hard to move on from the past. I have now decided that should I have a problem, I will deal with it within 3 days- if nothing can be resolved- move on!

2. Be ruthless- specifically work wise- I have shaped my business to be SO family friendly and affordable that it now has an impact on me financially. I hate saying no to people and always want to help people out. I come from a big family so I understand pressures people faced. Sometimes its ok to say no and sometimes you can't help everyone. The meaning of being Ruthless- it to having or showing no compassion or pity for others. I'm not saying that I'm going to be a selfish pig...but being overly compassionate towards others, can often lead you to being ruthless towards yourself....

3. Food-prep- I love food, more then most things in life and I eat a lot! I also spend a huge amount on food- I am most definitely not one of these girls that can forget to eat for the day...So weekly shopping in Aldi or Lidl and cooking for the week on my quiet day (Sunday!) will help me prepare for the week. Emptying my purse with just enough to get me a tea or coffee will help too!

4. Avoid moaning- I am the biggest whinge bag you will meet! I worked for 54 day straight before Christmas and actually didn't stop telling everybody about it. How embarrassing?! It became so natural I didn't even think about it when I was saying it. The rest of the world probably work longer amounts of time straight. Shut-up moaning Yas! I do actually enjoy what I get to do every day!

5. Saving for a home for Ev and I- I am 26 still living at home and the perks of a full fridge and Sky Sports are dwindling. I want to start my future with my partner. I want my own space.

6. Fixing my skin- having come off the pill about 15 months ago after being on it for nearly 9 years, I have developed clogged skin, I want youthful skin, that glows and isn't tired looking. Diet and stress are important factors in fixing this too! It isn't all about spending money on fancy products and getting treatments...but I definitely won't say no to a spa gift...

7. Walk more- I love walking and coupled with the fact that I spend on average 20 hours driving a week- I NEED to stretch my legs out! Some of my favourite places to go are Howth, Kileen Castle and Dalgan park.


I'd love the hear what you have put down- mail me at yasminaaniss@gmail.com if your not comfortable leaving a comment...


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment