Sunday 28 June 2015

Florals and Fun

To celebrate the end of the stage school year yesterday, here is a little outfit of the day I whipped up before my Dublin date with my sister Grace. We went to our favourite sushi restaurant in Dublin to celebrate- Musashi on Capel Street (get the Ebi Tempura Masago rolls!)- it was her treat...luck me eh?! and we then went to Brother Hubbard for cake and coffee and their takeout iced tea. I popped into Folkster and bought a lovely pair of Indian Rose coloured culottes that I can't wait to wear on holidays in August and added these pair of Air Max 90's from Size? to my collection. I live in trainers, and having worked in Size? for over six years, biasedly, I still think the shop does the best collection of trainers in Ireland.










I am wearing a Zara waistcoat that I got in the recent Summer sale (similar here and here) || these Binx jeans from Topshop- I usually buy Joni, however these have more of a relaxed feel but are still high waisted || Nike AM 90 in black croc, similar here and here || this crepe tank top that I also got in the sale || a Michael Kors watch that was a gift- similar here || a beautiful bunch of pink flowers that I received from one of my students and had to accessorise with...(so lucky!)


Hope your all having a lovely Sunday, x

1 comment: