Sunday 22 March 2015

March loves!

All things I'm loving in March;

- Alpha H Micro Cleanser - I came off the pill about 9 months ago and have been rewarded with a constant bout of teenage acne. I have always had reasonably blemish free skin since my teens, and as I teach dance a lot, I'm not really in a position to wear heavy duty foundation. So, having promised ( a while back, see this post!) myself to spend more on my beauty routine, I have now incorporated two cleansers. As well, as my daily Jurlique cleanser, I'm loving this Alpha H one that I use twice a week! Leaves the face slightly tingly and glowly. (Beauty-Bay- €26.60)

- Moleskin diary- because my days all seem to roll into one big impending cloud (god I sound like such a moan!), this pop of colour always makes me smile. Plus, I'm now utterly organised. #winning (Moleskin diaries- Amazon- €16)

- Single rose. Just because flowers are epic.

- Pom Pom Keychain- I now have these in several colours and they totally chic up a bag. I know it's spring, but I love fur and especially candy coloured furness. (River Island- €9)

- '#GIRLBOSS' by Sophia Amoruso- This book was on my xmas gift list, and I have only just started it. Go getter. High achiever. Pull the finger-outter. My kinda lady. I salute you Sophia and your ambitious flair. (Easons- €26)

- Clippers tea- Always a fan of herbal and mixed tea leaves, and Clippers do a great range of fairtrade yumminess. (most local supermarkets)

- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact in 'Rose'- Loving highlighters at the moment, especially when I'm feeling and looking dull and I need a bit of sparkle in my life! (Most department stores, except I got mine in duty free in Dublin Airport, and it came with a travel brush!)










No comments:

Post a Comment