All things I'm loving in March;
- Alpha H Micro Cleanser - I came off the pill about 9 months ago and have been rewarded with a constant bout of teenage acne. I have always had reasonably blemish free skin since my teens, and as I teach dance a lot, I'm not really in a position to wear heavy duty foundation. So, having promised ( a while back, see this post!) myself to spend more on my beauty routine, I have now incorporated two cleansers. As well, as my daily Jurlique cleanser, I'm loving this Alpha H one that I use twice a week! Leaves the face slightly tingly and glowly. (Beauty-Bay- €26.60)
- Moleskin diary- because my days all seem to roll into one big impending cloud (god I sound like such a moan!), this pop of colour always makes me smile. Plus, I'm now utterly organised. #winning (Moleskin diaries- Amazon- €16)
- Single rose. Just because flowers are epic.
- Pom Pom Keychain- I now have these in several colours and they totally chic up a bag. I know it's spring, but I love fur and especially candy coloured furness. (River Island- €9)
- '#GIRLBOSS' by Sophia Amoruso- This book was on my xmas gift list, and I have only just started it. Go getter. High achiever. Pull the finger-outter. My kinda lady. I salute you Sophia and your ambitious flair. (Easons- €26)
- Clippers tea- Always a fan of herbal and mixed tea leaves, and Clippers do a great range of fairtrade yumminess. (most local supermarkets)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact in 'Rose'- Loving highlighters at the moment, especially when I'm feeling and looking dull and I need a bit of sparkle in my life! (Most department stores, except I got mine in duty free in Dublin Airport, and it came with a travel brush!)
Sunday, 22 March 2015
Sunday, 8 March 2015
I have seen an awful amount of negative comments towards International Women's Day today and quite frankly, I'm horrified! 100 years ago women were expected to be in the kitchen and being solely mothers, Today we are seeing female CEO's, philanthropists, Educators and Creators shaping the world! And still, women are the minority and often face adversity, bullying and troubles to climb to the top! We are still seeing huge amounts of females being forced into marriages, sexually assaulted, enduring female mutilation all across the world and STILL have a long way were gender equality will be 50/50! There is no patronisation or feminism in this message- purely that I'm proud to be a woman and very proud of female leaders who have done wonders for health, education and equality in the world!