Friday 13 February 2015

V-day....Give a hug day!

So, I had spent the week in my spare time doing up a 'L & B Valentine's Top Ten Gift Post' and was about to post it today. But I had a change of heart. While I will forever luste over Charlotte Tilbury make-up, Chanel perfume and crocheted intimates, there is nothing more that I would like then a...hug! Yep, I said I said that! A hug cures everything!

I have been full throttle work wise since the New Year (hence my absence here...), taking on extra classes, trying to meet deadlines and plan for the ever impending future...but the start of this year has been full of sadness. So many young lives lost, so many people feeling afraid and empty. I have heard myself complain way too many times this week...and I had just had to stop! Enough is enough.

Ask your friends and family are they ok! Flash a smile...it's infectious! And more importantly give a hug to your nearest and dearest (and if your feeling brave...a random stranger!), you will never ever know how much that hug will mean.






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment