Friday 24 October 2014

Fur me Fabulous

Fur is huge this season! Whether you choose to do just a pom pom keyring or a Cruella da Ville inspired jacket, there are so many ways to fluff up your outfit! I have lusted over Charlotte Simone's kitsch insta feed the last few months (think fruit loops inspired scarves!), but if her Popsicles are out of your budget, head over to the high street where you are guaranteed to find some furry gems. I have added two new stoles and a fluffy pom pom key ring that I am going to use as a bag charm to my winter wardrobe and I think a fur clutch is now in order too...



Are you just as fabulously obsessed with fur as me? These are my top picks-





Fur me Fabulous




Camel fur stole- Zara

Neon fur clutch- Zara

Colour-block fur scarf- ASOS

Stripe roll top clutch- ASOS

Faux fur gillet- Topshop

Faux fur paw mittens- Topshop

Nasty Gal x Nila Anthony ever after bag- Nasty Gal

Racoon tail keyring- ASOS 

Popsicle stole- Charlotte Simone

Leopard fur lapel- ASOS

Monochrome fur jacket by Rare- Topshop

Feather strapped heel- Missguided

Marques Almeida x Topshop key chain- Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment