Sunday 14 September 2014

Monochrome Madness

I'm such a sucker for a mono outfit. My wardrobe over the past year has grown darker and a lot more minimalist...I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older or because it reflects my moods lol! Today was one of my sisters birthdays and we celebrated it in one of my favourite Japanese restaurants, Musashi! And because I have had such a mad week preparing for the opening of my stage schools- I really wasn't pushed for glamming up! Yep...shock horror!

I'm wearing;
(Click the links to purchase the items!)

Penny's/Primark trench coat (similar here at Zara, except for a LOT more money), white grandfather collar shirt- Zara (similar here), croc slip ons from Topshop (similar here), H&M faux leather pants (similar here) and mini office bag from Zara (similar here). I'm wearing one of my favourite MAC lipsticks in 'Dark Side'.







No comments:

Post a Comment