Sunday 31 August 2014

Style Diaries 3: Portugal


Pop of Neon

This Missguided duo was something I ordered just before holidays. The skirt is a hot pink neon crepe maxi (and was in the sale...winning!) and the cream crop is new season.

I love a bit of neon, especially on holidays, and this maxi has a real body con feel but the material feels lovely, even during a hot evening over here! I think you could even rock this skirt during winter with a rock band graphic tee and biker jacket!

My sandals are Zara. You can never have enough bling! And my rings are H&M.

Missguided are constantly updating the 'new in section' and if you subscribe to their e-mails- you'll always get some great offers and discounts that keep you reaching for your purse! 

Happy Shopping! X






No comments:

Post a Comment