Monday 4 August 2014

Casablanca Diaries

Hi Guys,

I'm back to Morocco for the next 10 days for some much needed TLC! Spending a week in Casa (with my family) and the final few days of the holiday in Marrakech. I flew with Ryanair (for the first time to Morocco!) and flights were so cheap! It usually costs me around €500 for flights but I paid under €250! More shopping for me so....

One of my highlights whenever I come to Morocco is how fresh my diet becomes- I eat so well! Figs (which are such a luxury back in Ireland) are so easy to get and I start my day with a bowl full...

We spent today in the souks and the houbous (market place) picking up spices, nuts and trinkets. I prefer shopping in Casablanca in the morning when it's not so touristy and the city isn't so humid. I have just devoured the most delishious Cous-Cous and I'm heading to the coast later on for a long walk and some mint tea (delish!).

My #OOTD;



Leopard pants (Zara- S/S13), tank (H&M basics), Jewelled sandals (Zara- S/S14- scored these bad boys in the sale...yup yup!), Mini city office bag (Zara- A/W13) and Rayban Wayfarers Square.






No comments:

Post a Comment