Monday 14 October 2013

Punk Princess

So I decided to do a blog post on one of my favourite OOTD's that I have worn recently. It was a total Punk vs Princess look. Soft makeup, hair and queen jewels vs. biker chic, camo and minimalist basics. Everything in the look is high street except my prized Alexander Wang 'Rocco' which unfortunately is starting to tarnish slightly.  Boo! The pants, shirt, jacket and statement necklace are all Zara- which I am obsessed with. They have the most amazing winter pieces right now. I have spied way too many winter coats and dresses that I need....well want! Lol! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week!














1. Jacket- Zara (Similar here) 2. Shirt- Zara (Similar here) 3. Statement necklace (Zara) 4. Skinny jeans (Similar here) 5. Alexander Wang 'Rocco' in gold brassware (Rose gold version here) 6. Patent Brogues (Clarks) 7. HM Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment