Friday 27 September 2013

Fierce Shoe Friday

Reptile Repping...


I love nothing more than a chunky boot for winter. So today's Fierce Shoe Friday is Senso's 'Rex' in Bordo Suede. If you know me, I am very keen on the colour Burgundy, and this Bordo hue has sent me in wiz! Pure yumminess!

Senso is a brand I am going quite crazy for at the moment- their line of shoes are quite expensive but these bad boys are currently on sale for under eighty euro. Steal!

I absolutely love the subtle croc print in the Suede- and the chunky heel and 'Chelsea boot' nod of an elastic lining makes these boots look utterly comfortable. I recently just purchased an over-sized fur stole from Zara and would pair these boots with simple skinny jeans, a classic white shirt and the stole. Simple but classy!

Happy Friday and Happy shoe shopping! xx

'Rex'' Chunky Boot (SENSO)

No comments:

Post a Comment