Friday 13 September 2013

Fierce Shoe Friday

Spot the difference...


Today's Fierce Shoe Friday is a pair of spotted Chelsea boots by Nasty Gal's first ever shoe collection- Shoe Cult! I am so impressed with their line of affordable quirky shoes- but most of all with this cute bad boy! 

I love polka dots, and this is totally channeling my inner Disney 101 Dalmatians obsession I had when I was younger....Plus, I think these are a perfect pair of booties to add to the a/w wardrobe that we are all updating.Made in white pony hair and with a chunky heel (I am thinking these are totally practical for icy paths lol!). Pair with leather/waxed skinnies and a faux fur jacket or cable tights and an a-line skirt and all eyes will be on you...Woof Woof!

Happy Friday and Happy Shopping x



Shoe Cult- Spotted heeled chelsea boot (Nasty Gal)

No comments:

Post a Comment