Friday 3 May 2013

Fierce Shoe Friday

Metallic Mood...


Today's Fierce Shoe Friday is a studded metallic vamp sandal by Zara. Metallic mayhem at its finest! I am heading to Morocco for two weeks this summer and swore that this year I would not pack a gazillion outfits that will never be worn...I am limiting myself to two pairs of sandals only this year (yes shock horror...only two!) and I'm currently looking for the perfect pair that will go with all my outfits.

These pair of sandals are budget friendly, are an awesome gold colour and are full of studs that look secure.

Metallic material not only looks awesome with a tan and any colour nail varnish on the rainbow, its super trendy and adds a bit of glam to any outfit. Pair with uber long chiffon skirts or a cute play-suit and I'll be rocking around Marrakesh buying trinkets and jewels to fill up my suitcase on the way home.

Happy Shopping, and enjoy the long weekend...I don't know yet what I am up to as my bf has a surprise for me but I don't know yet what! Eeeeeh! xxx

Studded metallic vamp sandal (Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment