Friday 25 January 2013

Fierce Shoe Friday

Wow, I haven't blogged in ages. I hate giving excuses, but I really have been super busy...my business has expanded and adding that to my some what hectic and very un-organised life, this is literally my first moment I have stopped to sit and write a post, accompanied by a deserved glass of wine!!! A la Rihanna... Cheers to the weekend!!!!


Tickle me Pink


Today's Fierce Shoe Friday is a suede court shoe by Zara in hot pink. Obsessed with the colour. Most of my outfits of late have tended to be all black (no I'm not depressed) and have added a pop of colour though lipstick, shoes, a statement clutch and jewellery. This shoe totally fits the bill and will be in my shopping bag this time in two weeks (Madrid...eeeeehhhh!)


Zara Suede Court Pump (Zara)




Happy Friday and Happy Shopping, 
Yas x


No comments:

Post a Comment