Saturday 27 October 2012

Splurge or Steal...

Studded Biker Boots...


This Splurge vs. Steal is on the rocker take of the classic biker boot. I know yesterday was Fierce Shoe Friday, but I have been eyeing up a pair of boots like these for ages, but can't quite accept paying a few hundred euro for a pair that I won't get a lot of wear out of. 

The Splurge pair are by Ash seen on all the young Hollywood ladies and the Steal pair are by Zigi which is stocked at 'you will have me broke' Nasty Gal! The pair by Zigi are at half the price, and after a few wears, will achieve that distressed look that the Ash pair has going on.  

In truth, I wish I was creative enough that I could DIY a pair myself and save myself some serious bucks.  One friend suggested buying a pair of plain boots and a packet of studs and having a go! I don't know whether it is sheer laziness or just that I find making things sort of difficult...do any of you DIY your own shoes? Have you ever studded any items?



No comments:

Post a Comment