Thursday 13 September 2012

Graduation 2012



The past three years have seen me complete an honours bachelor degree in Business and Management. I take life way too seriously so probably didn't experience college life to its fullest. I don't have any regrets though. I just knew that on graduation morning I wanted to savour every moment of the day because I realise that I am so privileged to have had an opportunity to go to college. At 23, I still have no idea what I want to do as a career though. I'm passionate about almost every aspect of my daily life- to what I wear, what I eat and who I see.

I have decided to start a blog because I think too much! I am going to treat it as a personal diary. Full of opinions and interests. My graduation seemed like an appropriate way to start the blog. I suppose a new chapter in my life but that sounds ridiculous cheesy! The name 'Leopard and Brut' comes from my obsessive love of leopard print (I try to incorporate it into outfits daily!!) and Brut is a tipple I enjoy (I only drink bubbly) - the name had a ring to it.

My blog is solely a personal diary- with excerpts on fashion/beauty/lifestyle/food! I hope you enjoy reading it as much a I hope to vent on it!



OOTD Prep and the day...

What I wore: shoes (Zara) dress (Zara) braclet (HM) nail polish (Essie)




I find it ever so hard to except my teeth in these photos (its a personal thing...),  yet my mum insisted on me smiling for the day, so in future be prepared for what I would call a pout!


No comments:

Post a Comment